Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Christmas in March


All three girls raced upstairs as soon as they had each unwrapped their treasures.  Anya filled hers with small toys and created a bed for her beloved pink bear on the top.
Jaela very neatly folded and organized her doll's clothes in the bottom drawer and filled the top drawer with her doll's "other stuff".
Macey filled her drawers with her doll's small things and clothes too, also neatly folded, just not quite so organized.  :)
And Isaak is willing to SHOW you his cars, but you can't actually HOLD them.  Not yet.

At lunch today, in the middle of a conversation about something completely different, Macey suddenly announced, "I think that today, Roy is my favorite person.  And I REALLY like my new thing he made me!  He just made my day!"

I couldn't have said it better myself!  :)