Friday, September 26, 2008

My Pet Project

These are the bookshelves in our schoolroom, and I think I am done loading them...at least for this school year!  

I have booklists for every year through Year 6 printed out, so I know what I'm looking for and can shop one "find" at a time.  I LOVE finding old books in used bookstores, but Clarksville (which, for those of you familiar with Oregon, is about the size of Salem) only has ONE used bookstore, and she deals only in paperback fluff.  Sad, isn't it?  Thankfully, I also LOVE a challenge!  :)  

Now, these are just the books we'll be using for school!  (Except, obviously, for the shelf of photo albums, the shelf of "free" reading, and the shelf of Isaak's books.)  The girls have a bookcase of kids books in their room, and Mike and I have three bookcases full of "big people books", too.

I'm going to need some more bookcases.  :)