Friday, December 19, 2008

Adopt-A-Snowman


No, this isn't our snowman, but we want to adopt him!  Our weather in TN today was sunny, clear, and breezy, with a high of 68˚ -- I had the windows open!

The weather at Mom and Dad's though, was significantly less pleasant, and they've gotten about 8 inches of snow -- enough for my cousin, who is visiting, to make a snowman!  I think it's the cutest snowman I've ever seen.  When I showed this picture to the girls, they wanted to know who made it...

Me: My cousin made it.
Anya:  It's cute, Mommy!
Macey: How old is your cousin?
Me: Older than me :)
Jaela: Then why is he playing in the snow if he's a grown-up?
(They've obviously forgotten our last snowfall...)
Me: Maybe because he's still a little kid inside.
Jaela:  He's got a little KID inside him?!?!?

Don't we all?!?  :)