Friday, July 25, 2008

TGIF?????

3:30 a.m. "Mommy, I wet my bed."  
8:15 a.m.  Jaela and Macey dress EXACTLY alike, from underwear to headbands -- "No belts, Jaela, since we don't have matching ones!"
9:00 a.m. Hurried shower -- during a thunderstorm, but HAD to have one.  
10:00 a.m. Deep, emotional, theological discussions in the car on the way to post.  I get all teary-eyed.
10:30 a.m. PX -- does not carry canners, or anything else that's on my very short list, but they DO have a very cute pair of Clarks on Clearance in exactly my size :)  (And the lady I ask if they carry canners looks at my cart full of children, then back at me as though I've grown another head.  "A what?")
11:45 a.m.  Girls have a staring contest in the commissary with a little boy wearing a pink shirt that reads "Tough guys wear pink."  (I think they won.)
12:30 p.m.  Lady correctly guesses oldest to youngest, and when I ask how, she says, "She just LOOKS like she's older.  How much older is she?"  I pause to help Isaak, and before I can answer, she says "Are they identical twins?"  Hmm.  Dressed exactly alike.  LOOK exactly alike.  D'ya THINK!?
2:15 p. m. Girls go down for late nap, Isaak wakes up in the car, then goes right down in his crib. 
2:30 p.m. Put groceries away.  Fridge is too small.
4:00 p.m. Quick snack is over, headed to Walmart.  I know THEY have the canner.
4:45 p.m. Unfortunately, they also have doughnut holes.  
5:00 p.m. The canner and the package of overnight diapers for Isaak are exactly the same price, which I find very ironic.  One will last forever, the other for two months and two days, if I'm lucky.  Hmm.
6:00 p.m. All four of the avocados I bought today are rotten around the pit, so we have tomatoes in our sandwiches instead.  And Anya requests that "please, can my sandwich not have awful sprouts?" (alfalfa)
7:00 p.m. Isaak practically jumps out of my arms into his crib.
7:30 p.m. I practically jump up and down when the girls are finally all settled into their beds.
7:45 p.m. Catch up on emails and the blog.
8:15 p.m. So, now what?